Monday, September 14, 2015

Warring classes

Yo!

Our class has always been at bad states with the other class. We may look like we get along but some of them want some of "them" to have misfortune. I mean I hate everyone equally but some people manage to tip the "scales". 

The warring has come to the point where on our annual sleepover at school we are to be separated. I mean, what and why? It has not come to the point in which we will literally sell our souls just to get back at each other. Why are we separated that's some weird decision making. Isn't it a tad bit intriguing that we are the only grade to have separated sleepovers. I don't know mush of past events but it's certainly one of the first I've seen done.
"I was looking forward to the behaviors of these ' esteemed men and women'."
Nothing beats secrets in the dark. You're bound to hear a gossip "hear" and there. Get it I replaced here with hear because... it's to "hear... I will stop now. I was looking forward to it but alas I'll have to make do with the herding patterns of my classmates in their most comfortable conditions. And no I do not think of my classmates as livestock. It's just, what do you call a group of mammals. I guess there are a ton of them but herding just sounds more scientific.



No comments:

Post a Comment