Sunday, September 13, 2015

Unintentional "tip"

Yo!

When I buy something I usually sum it all up before paying so the change is easily calculated. But this one time I had missed my change at the counter and I was like "Oh, no what am I going to do." Then I thought of unintentional tips, it's where you think of good things that will happen with the extra change that you left on the counter.

It sorta works well at least it keeps you from thinking that a total stranger got hold of your money no matter what the cost. I really did not think twice of going back for the missing 50 cents. For on thing it's a bit embarrassing me going to counter saying you made a mistake, I'm too shy for that. Second is that there was already a line. I also felt bad as the cashier complimented me on my accomplishments as a student. I am also highly susceptible to flattery from people I don't know.
"She was a nice lady and complimented my 'maturity'."

No comments:

Post a Comment