Friday, September 25, 2015

A night I will remember as the night it almost rained, litterally

Yo!

So we had a make-shift party. It was supposed to get everyone to know each other which has succeeded and not succeeded I learnt a few other names, though I'm not sure if that was it. It was a pretty normal party you have your food, drinks, and the occasional dancing.

It was pretty awkward. I mean I wasn't, by all means dance dance like your lives depend on it as you're not gonna get another chance till early February. Or you have the nerve to go up to them and ask them to dance in broad daylight.They dimmed out the lights but I was sure I saw some familiar faces with some other familiar faces.

I was expecting a more fabulous finale but sadly it was just some awards and singing.

But I got to see the moon, it has been along time since I last saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment