Tuesday, September 29, 2015

In memory

Yo!

Still continuing from the last entry. It would be a shame to fit all of these into one entry but I have a quota to make so, on with the story. 

Many years passed and I still remember the fear I felt, The adrenaline of fear. I would often go into that compound through the front gate this time and and backtrack where I ran. I first got this Idea when I had a classmate who lived there, asked us to help in a project, so when the time to go home came I picked up my bag woe my jacket out because I wouldn't want to be recognized, this may be too late but the shopkeep was an acquaintance of my mom so she practically knows my face from others. So I back tracked using better knowledge of the geography of the compound in relevance to my house. It was an expansive compound, full of twists and turns it, it was easy to get lost in it. I stuck to the the wall,riding it out only to see the house from my memories so I ran and saw the store, still making sure no one noticed me I ran further up ahead and saw the top of my house. I jumped and ran and I swear someone saw me. it was anti climactic but oddly satisying

No comments:

Post a Comment