Friday, September 25, 2015

Can't remember the last time I saw the moon

Yo!

Every night has been nonstop lightning and and rain during nighttime, and it's too cloudy when its not raining. I think the last time I saw it was , Summer. The moon just has this serenity about it. It stands alone amidst the darkness and only stars to keep it company. It also has no use unless it has the sun that shines it's light on to reflect it to Earth. So without the Sun, it would be impossible to tell where it is or if there even was one.

What I like to do when I see it is to imagine the path in which it takes. Pretty weird thing to do. At occasions I would stare blankly into the sky only to see airplanes and occasional spotlights. On New year it's a pretty sight if the smoke would be blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment