Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I have not grown, well at least my mind hasn't

Yo!

I had these friends that the were cool. One was a troublemaker, one was this cool older brother type. Let guise them under the names Don and Carl. Don would often get in trouble while Carl we only saw a couple of times ; One of there schemes was they made a ladder to the nearby "compound". The walls were so small, but now they put wires up so that's a no-no. When we go to the other side we would run all the time. We'd buy drinks from the nearby store. We'd go to the playground until it reached dusk and when it did we'd all run towards home as if someone would kidnap us. One time we were walking down a street. Don would call a house haunted and we would go near it. The little brat then screamed off the top of his lung that he saw a ghost. They ran away whereas I ran in circles screamed and finally runaway from the house only to realize I took the wrong path and ran through the street with the house again and It was night,I mean dark. I still remember the path I took to go back because of the constant fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment