Wednesday, September 30, 2015

learn some respect

Yo!

The amount of people these days that have respect to one another is sickening. Not many people know this but there are a ton of A-holes in the world and I feel about half of the countries' A-holes are in schools. I was there trying to take a dump but the bidet was broken so I had to get a dipper and use that to wash my ass, in what was happening at the moment I had no chance to do so, Why? Because of the mob of 13 to 15 year olds yapping about someone taking a shit. They were coming in and out of the washroom all giggling like three year olds. Why do they do this, do they not poop. Its a disgrace to see that people are like this, a disgrace to people and a disgrace to family. You don't just walk up to a person taking a shit and laugh your balls of, that's disrespectful. What's worse is that these are 15 year olds, people who are old enough to determine right from wrong. Was there something that happened to make them these way or are they just ignorant. Parents teach their kids to respect people's privacy, these don't just apply to the washroom, I am talking general. You have to be so ignorant like a brick wall to not understand these. These people really make me lose my faith in humanity.
(These people were so into seeing me that I mistook them for gay as why would you want to see someone taking a dump)

No comments:

Post a Comment