Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This day has been upsetting

Yo!

The lack of respect for others and the nerve to think they are alphas in society, still there are some who despite the shenanigans of it all remain "moral". They are the people who you value above all else. These are people who you can trust, not just some average Joe of the street, but someone who you have formed a bond with, though some are still capable of, for example back-stabbing. They are the ones who keep me from going insane, that there is still hope in people to be at least "moral". Morality is a broad subject that spans many cultures and traditions. I seriously believe they are role models of society, I have great respect to them. It would be such a shame to see one of them failed at life. They're responsible, mature, and most of all respectful, they respect my decision I respect theirs, it is that simple, though I won't expect them to trade their lives for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment