Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chairman of the bored..again

Yo!

Once again I am left with nothing to do. I have done everything that is needed for tomorrow. I should probably play more Warcraft campaigns, It's become my favorite pastime. I'm currently observing how the wind moves the trees, that is how bored I am.
This has been a slow day really.On the plus side I have befriended a lizard and saw a bird land on the window sill, so I have that going for me.

All my life I have wanted to catch a bird. The birds in this part are a bit slow to react probably of not many predators after them,dang city birds. I have also noticed how fast vines grow, In a mere 2 days the vines have grown 2 feet. That may be an exaggeration but it seems that way. Sigh~. I have watched vine grow... It's a real slow day or days if you count the whole vine deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment