Saturday, January 16, 2016

Why did I pick this topic again?



For some strange reason I seem to think I'm random, but really that's not the case. I think random might have been an exaggeration and purposely being something that will either shock them or plain make them face-palm. There was this incident in which I became, wary? I don't know it's the feeling of not knowing what lies ahead and also the fear of the past. I don't know, what am I supposed to be writing, I guess about random stuff, judging by the name of the blog or something completely idiotic, by my username, but how about both? I had a pretty strange childhood, I had a friend which was older than me and was supposed to be my "role model" at the time, not happening. Looking back he was an extremely annoying douche, forgive m language but man he was a douche. Well luckily enough his brother wasn't like him, or else I would have ended far more idiotic than I am today, I mean the guy danced as he bathed in the open. he was like in 5th grade I think, dude was strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment