Friday, January 15, 2016

If I learned one thing from this year



     If there's something I have learned  from last year is that I should worry less and focus more. I have lived far too long to be afraid of what comes tomorrow and long enough to notice that I need to pull things together, too long have I lived as a good for nothing. I want to learn many things that would ultimately lead me to be a functioning human in a society. It's funny how it's only at this time that I came to my senses, before I used to view something that happened unrelated to me, but boy have I been wrong. An incident may lead to affecting a person which in-turn affects other people and I'm willing to bet that that same incident will cause something bad to happen. As I'm writing this I just remembered that I have not visited grandma's grave, such a shame, but such is the course of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment