Thursday, January 14, 2016

slightly obsessed with tests



Have you ever wondered how long you could keep your breath underwater or how much rice you can eat with a minimum amount of "ulam". I am slightly  amazed by those tests, for example in the past summer I have tried to grow my hair and see how long it gets, amazingly enough it gave me a sorta afro-looking hairstyle, The next test I conducted was how long I could grow my fingernails in the span of a month, sadly enough I failed because the nails sometimes scratches my scalp and in rare occasions bruising it, I have noticed that it is easier to clean when it is long. Another test is when my father got his toenail injured and it stared to remove itself from his big toe, I joked of the idea of making it a necklace or a goodluck charm, but he was opposed to the idea. Next summer which is rapidly approaching  I will try how long I can keep a positive attitude, as far as I'm concerned that test won't last very long as I am a rather grouchy person.




No comments:

Post a Comment