Thursday, January 28, 2016

HEYSKUL DORAMA

Just this afternoon, something happened. People have warned her about this, but she did not listen. It was,   it was, that a person she hates develops a crush on her. typical scenario, I think. Let's get to the story, Gerl is a fangirl of a certain band. Gerl hates Boi, because reasons. Boi now likes Gerl, because of some strange reason, hate turns to love. What? How does hate turn to love? As far as I know one cannot hate someone while love said person with the same amount. Nevertheless, this is not why I posted today, but "drama". Basically every highschool has atleast one of these. People hating each other for unknown reasons, PDA, general bullshit, you know typical stuff. I live to see these event unfold and one just happened, it was the story I told earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment