Friday, January 22, 2016

I want to believe it's true


    As I have told from my last post. I would like to now rant on how they did this. I believe that what we did was right, because we planned ahead, whereas they, probably only decided to do this today. I could tell they were butthurt, because leader sent a picture a screen cap of what one of them said, "Don't make the wrong head work.", they were implying that I was not worthy of the situation. You think this may offend me, but this just brightened up my day a bit. What I want to believe is that they are now in a bad state because off me, that'll teach them to get me in an argument when I just woke up. I'm considering of making the entire situation a bit more chaotic, but I think I should let it pass. I wouldn't want a bigger gap between us.


No comments:

Post a Comment