Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 BAYBY!



                        It's finally 2016! woooooOoooOOoooo! A driving factor for me last year was to improve my lifestyle, last year I was pretty much slug, it was a really slow year for me and maybe it was because I stayed in bed for too long or I hadn't had the sun directly touch me in about half a month. Reality sometimes gets boring when you watch anime. So for this year I have challenged  myself to create a story and actually get some decent exercise for once. The exercising is a  common new years resolution, but not many actually follow through with it, as for the story it's a adventure story. I have not worked out the details of it but I have started I would like my " friends " to read it but I think it'll be a ways before I even get to show it to them.

Well those are my resolutions, couldn't careless what you think of it but I think it's fine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment