Friday, January 22, 2016

on their side


Leader might hate me for this, but I want that gap gone as soon as possible. I also believe that what we did was wrong. We did react a bit hastily, we should have alerted them that we were gonna do it as soon as possible, the problem was a lack of communication. On our part was  that we acted hastily and on their part they didn't alert us on the whole "same source"(is it is true). Both parties are at fault here, if possible I want the two groups to make up as we'll be becoming adults, what adult carries with him the grudge of a child. I want to play a mediator for the two, but due to my position I think I have nothing of worth to become a mediator.

Leader if you're reading this, I just want to see the two clash, but not in a fight sort of setting, more like a drama. Highschool is not complete without drama

No comments:

Post a Comment