Monday, January 18, 2016

plagued me since the beginning


My parents and cousins sometimes say I have a short fuse, I'm easily angered by the slightest of inconveniences. I strive to  correct that part of me, but it seems it's a bit out of reach for now. Just this afternoon, I blew up and it was the most irritating thing to see if you were not me. I was such a douche, my god. The reasons for this was of a super childish thing, I leave a pen for two minutes unattended and it's already gone, the worse part is that the culprit had the balls to practically show it in my face, that was why I was irritated this afternoon, who does that? If you're stealing from someone, don't wave the stolen item at their face. The sad part is he was so smug about it, the idiot had the balls to show the item, use it, and plainly hint at it, that it was stolen. I am not dense enough not to fall for it. The other sad thing is, ok I asked to borrow a pen, he gave me the pen he was using before, I have seen his writing and saw him write with that same pen. Magically he uses a better pen, saying the dumbest excuse you can think of, "I got it from my bag.", my face at that time was part astounded that someone could lie that bad and furious that someone that idiotic stole my pen. As the better man, I just let it mostly slide, and after that whole incident my mind was basically a country preparing for war, later as I calmed down a little, that country became a bunch of passive-aggressive hippies, that concludes this post for today, but to be honest, If I could get away with a crime for one day, I would go to his house, provided I know the address, and throw every gadget and appliance out the window, pour gas on it and watch it burn, burn with the hatred I have built up over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment