Monday, January 25, 2016

really subtle guys.

Heroo! Have you ever felt that there are somethings that should not be seen, I get that feeling very rarely, but when it does show up I get a little bit awkward. You see, there's this "rumor" if you can call it that. It's about a girl and a boy, acting all lovey-dovey in our class.Don't get me wrong, by all means thay can be as sweet as they can, but it "may" affect our "reputation". Ok, I'll be straight to the point. In our school, acts like this is unbecoming of a "normal person". I mean for Heaven's sake get a room! I ain't against what your feeling right now, but there is a time and place for things like that. Some instances is that they'll even do that in front of a teacher, although it is fun to watch them have fun, it's sorta weird being in the same room as them. Way to conceal guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment