Monday, July 27, 2015

Slendie

Yo!

Some people might of heard of slenderman from the indie game Slender. Slendie is now a  popular creepypasta icon. Slenderman is a tall man wearing a pitch black suit and a red tie. Slendie is capable of teleportation and weird walking animations.
Loves to stalk players when in the bathroom part of the map. A new installment is Slender: the arrival in which it has you put in a map where everything is probably gonna scare and worse kill you. You have a recorder which allows you to zoom in and out. The objective is to collect 8 pages each spawning in different locations.


Many parodies of this game have come out like slendietubbies I think? But the only Slender game I played was the original,I  will say this right now that I do not mix well with horror games. I couldn't even find a single page.

No comments:

Post a Comment