Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MILK

Yo!

The go to drink for calcium. But what I want to know is what possessed people to get milk. Milk as you know comes from caws specifically dairy cows. So  early men just tried squeezing cow's udders. I mean how does one procure said beverage. So the first thing you think of is from cows, next is from their udders, and if you think about it cows make milk for their calves. We're stealing milk from cows. So back to topic. A man looks at a cow and sees a calf sucking on it's mother's teat. And maybe he was just like" hmmmm I sure wish I had something to drink ohh what's that and starts milking the cow and discovering milk. Or some person with questionable ethics starts doing something to the cow? Because if that was the real reason. I'd question how sane people were back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment