Thursday, July 30, 2015

For some reason leeches come to my home

Yo!


Every time it rains, leeches manage to invade my humble abode and pique my curiosity. For some odd reason they specifically target my house. I have asked our neighbors and they have not seen any so far. A thing like this sort off happened when we were at our old house; At night when we're having dinner there would always be a little frog sitting near the sink. Our sink had a covering.
"THE CAKE IS A LIE"
                           
 "I find confusion in my classmates amusing"
 It was physically impossible for a frog to invade from our sink, Nor is it any more possible for a leech to manage to climb to our second floor. Think about it how has that leech manage to not get notice or at least stepped on. Personnaly I think we're cursed

I am now writing in super secret white ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment