Thursday, July 30, 2015

Just some "experimental" stuff, nothing to see here.

Yo!


My siblings are too judgmental. One wrong move and you're down another two points of respect. Well that how I feel I don't know about them. I know they love me; somewhere within that pitch black wall of responsibilities and bills. 
"The  As and Bs have some pretty bad history with each other."

I just noticed a while ago that almost everything that I own has always been at some point from a sibling. My monitor was from my big sis, my gaming console was from my brother. The money I don't have for babysitting my nephew.
"you need to get money somehow right?"
"The next time we have classes cough 3 times loudly if you read this. If I cough I got it, OK?"
Heck even the clothes on my back were from my brother. Well free stuff is good stuff I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment