Saturday, July 18, 2015

1 meter means life or deatth

Yo!

It's funny how the Earth became this way. I mean if we're out of orbit by just a meter everything would be different but what bothers me is what if the Earth was of by 1 meter. I guess the countries near the equator would get either hotter or colder. let's say we we're 1 meter closer to the sun so that would mean that the countries would get hotter. well I guess that's the only downside, or is it?  But if history did not change that would we would have to fight global warming but only more hotter. And I guess the ice caps would have melted by now. but before that then the meteor would wipe away the dinosaurs which means we wouldn't exist. And if you don't exist you won't have the capacity to feel sad because well you don't exist. Think about it, if you don't exist meas you don't have a body. If there's no body,there's no brain to emulate emotions. and nothing would be affected everything would be the like you didn't exist. Now what would happen if for example I didn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment