Friday, August 28, 2015

the pains of being the last one

Yo!

Being the youngest sibling isn't that great. Sure, you get more of your parents attention but that's a double-edged sword. They either see you as a cute last child or a failure, because you can't keep up with your other siblings. Like in studying for example mom always compares me to my brother(super successful). When it come to attitudes I am not the best at it but my sister is worse. 
"I have a 10 ish year gap between me and my sibling"
You get bossed around, alot. I mean a few chores everyday isn't bad but commands left,right,and center. Oh come on do you think I could process whatever everyone just commanded me to do. 
"well my sister will eventually leave"
The plus side is I get to (probably) inherit the house. That's good right? Well my sisters live with their husbands and my brother is in another country with his wife. And yes that is how young I am compared to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment