Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Potato patato ching chong tomato

Yo!
"potato"
For some reason the only vegetable I can think of right now are potatoes. Potatoes are rich in iron, I think? A potato reminds me of someone, potato man. A short, brown guy with perverted thoughts for brains. He may look decent outside but what matters in a potato is what inside. The guy's a walking potato. Did I mention that potatoes are rich in iron, I think?
"potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato"
I once had a dinner where my sister cooked boiled potatoes drenched in gravy. The potatoes were bite-sized, about the size of your thumb; It was good especially the gravy like sauce poured on it. I don't know what it was called but I wouldn't mind having it a second time. Actually, I just remembered potato man has a movie I'd like to copy. Eh I'll just watch it withe everyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment