Monday, August 31, 2015

meh teys r gen.

Yo!

My childhood toy are missing. I had a good childhood grew up in a nice place got friends. But the toys I used to play are missing. It was a boxful of toys.My parents said it was lost when we moved. Well that's fine as all of it was particularly hand downs. But the one I grieve about is a grey dragon I bought. It was a good dragon, It actually moved like a real entity, as in all the joints are present. Not like those cheap plastic stuff that has only four joints. It was perfect. 

It was bad enough that it was also the day I met the second most idiotic liar all my life. She was a kid my cousins would make fun at, I don't know why but I just assumed she was bad. One day we we're watching TV and we heard someone in our terrace. My younger cousin whispered to go cut her off. So I ran out while my cousins ran out the backdoor to flank her escape route. We saw her dress she wore a pink dress and she also let her hair down which is super noticeable. We asked her the split second we saw her again here is the funny part. She was  actually holding the ball she stole just a minute ago. Claiming it was bought from the market. What she just happens to buy an exact ball that looks like mine in the short amount of time that the robbery has happened. Sorry for long post here is a potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment