Sunday, August 23, 2015

Im mysteriously satisfied

Yo!

I saw an ant nest in a tree near our house, being the idiotic adventurer that I am. I poked the nest with a stick; Not just a simple pock, oh no it was literally a lunge. Broke  through the outer wall and  thousand upon thousand of ants came frenzied of what was happening. I didn't stop I kept lunging at the nest until it was reduced to pile of leaves stuck together. I saw the larvae hanging and an ant carrying one. 
"I felt a primal instinct possess me and it felt satisfying"
What surprised me was at morning I came back up to inspect the ruins of the nest only to find the branch which the nest was glued to completely normal; As if nothing happened or built there. So in my conclusion is that ants are capable of salvaging nest. Though I need to test it again in a more desirable nature as the wind was strong at the time and the nest might just have been blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment