Friday, August 28, 2015

Adapter!!

Yo!


Every time I look to charge my PSP the adapter for the charger always vanishes. This time I left it in a drawer, which I have not touched for at least a month. The last time I used it was when my brother was here. It always disappears without a trace. I have searched every possible place it might have gone to. I've burned through two of those adapters. One was from my brother who gave me his PSP( the one I currently own), and the second one that we bought. 
"damn adapter stealing spirits."
How does an adapter vanish from a drawer that has not been touched in a month. Either my house is infested with adapter stealing spirits or someone from this house has taken it and has forgotten where he/she has put it. Personally I believe it the first one many things have vanished from this house before. or we're just incredibly forgetful

No comments:

Post a Comment