Sunday, February 28, 2016

Last post

At last it has come to this, I will finally submit my 110th entry.It has been hard, the pain of moving my fingers to type has been a challenge since I rarely use my hands for stuff. So in my last entry I shall talk about, making blog entries. From day one I have already procrastinated, I have tried a many ways to find a random topic, but I always end up with what I see or remember first. There was a time in which I had sever mental blockage and did not write for  2 weeks. For the most part of doing this blog I have procrastinated in doing it. I will say that for the most part most of it was rushed and some might be the ramblings of a teenage idiot. If there is one thing that I have taken seriously is me telling stories of my childhood and experiences. Everything I have told is true and was not recreated to suite the needs of making the point, though i ma not a credible source of info. Who know, maybe everything I said here could just be a ruse and actually I'm just some guy pretending to be a high-school student. I don't know why I am even doing this, but one thing is for sure. I will be quiting writing blogs. So farewell to someone that probably stumbled unto this blog by some drunken stupor or some mis-click.

No comments:

Post a Comment