Saturday, February 27, 2016

Everything costs a little money or a lot

Recently we were given a project, it was to make a tarp for our school.  I had one of us go to a printing shop and make one. It was designed by us and was printed at the shop. The money that went to having the tarp made all came from me, but why? Every single one of my group mates either didn't want to give money or had none. My question is, where did  your money go and why won't you give your share? I gave 320 just to pay for it. Now they owe. Then it crossed my mind that everytime I get into contact with anyone of them I lose money. I have not even spent it on personal needs, it just vanished. There is also no possible way for it to be stolen as I hid it in one place only I can reach. Why does this happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment