Saturday, June 27, 2015

Chairman of the Bored

Yo!

 Do you know the feeling of utter boredom it's like should i do this yeah let's do that,
but you're just sitting there starring blankly in the middle of the room.

I get that a lot. I don't know why this happens but I can' seem to be out of boredom for once. Heck sometimes I even get bored enough to study. It  just feels empty lying in bed surfing YouTube or outside viewing people interact it feels like a hassle sometimes. Well that all comes to an end when Monday starts. I know you must be thinking " This guy's weird". Sadly it's true I'm weird but what excites me to go to school is the trill of having people interact the sheer randomness of life. You don't know hat's gonna happen until it finally hits you.

You'll be left there questioning why does this happen well because it's life nothing is more random than the life you live each day. Everyday is not some copy-paste essay.
It's a complex collection of experiences pointing towards every single person out there. Life is rough but you know what else is rough.

Thinking of a way to end this post.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment