Sunday, June 28, 2015

The other side

Yo!

Well ain't it a good time to talk about ghosts.WooOOooOoO.


Well personally I don't believe in them but at night I'm a little more open-minded.Specters of the other realm come to ours in search of revenge or unfinished business. So what do I know of ghosts well as far as I know. I don't want to meet one.

The ones that are particularly malevolent ,heck no!

Why can't ghosts be like Casper or some other good ghost. Well for all I care it seems like the number one topic to talk about at night. Don't worry I won't scare the living-socks out of you. That can possess things right? Like the ghosts from japan that possess umbrellas I think. Or the ones that can... Personnally I don't know much about them all I know some are good some are bad and all scary as heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment