Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Akinator!

Yo!

Some of you may or may not have heard about this but Akinator the web genie can supposedly guess any character you thing of. I played it a few time and sadly he has guessed most of all the characters i can think of. I have tried myself or anime characters, news casters. I cannot believe this is true  i have scoured my brain for possible characters and all of them guessed.

What I noticed was it follows through with elimination first if the character is real or not. Second it asks hair color to physical attributes. Third is when the mindblowing begins, it begins to tell oddly specific things about your character. At those moments I was like "You have got to be joking".It was weird I don't know how long it must have taken to code this but dang it must be along time.

If you want to test it out theres the link below to link you to the website.Comment 
the character Akinator guessed correctly below

                                          Akinator the Web Genie


No comments:

Post a Comment