Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How does one do this?

Yo!


Nails. I don't know how they grow. Apparently they push old parts with new parts. The old parts then turn into the white is bony color. Actually what is the use of nails. Like your finger nails they don't protect any major part or anything. Maybe they're just extra bone. That protrudes out of the finger. Yeah I got nothing. It could have been useful on the knuckles but who am I to question how our body evolved. 

On the topic of toenails I heard that to prevent ingrown toenail is to cut the nail straight not curved. I have experimented this and I can say it does work so If any one has this king of problem just cut it straight. I should align straight after that. Ingrown toenails are a pain it curves ant the end and starts prickling the inside of your toe. I had an incident in which my nail was so deep in my toe I was feeling uncomfortable for the whole day. i couldn't walk properly because it kept pricking me. That is until I decided to man up and cut the part that's been prickling me. It was a success. I do not want anyone to experience that it was utter agony. Funny story is when I was small my friend and I thought that if our toenails were too long it will curve on itself piercing our foot and would be like skates. It was pretty morbid that thought was.

"How does one get toenails like this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment