Saturday, June 20, 2015

ENTER! THE IDIOT.

Yo! 
how are you doing? Has any major events happened in the past two years?

No. Okay.

So this is my first blog post of the year.So yeah, not much to do now.

Hmm..how about I introduce myself.

I am sorta addicted to games, but not that much maybe.
I am a self-proclaimed genius. I do not take lightly to mockery.that is all I can say right now.

Now introduction is out of the way how about I start now.

Have you ever experienced where when you're sleeping and suddenly feel like falling causing you to flail your legs like a puppet who has a bad puppeteer.
some say it's because of "angels" carrying your soul to heaven. I have experienced this once so im no source for experience on this one.

Does anyone know why this happens, we may never know or atleast until I search it up on Google.

So now what, it's currently 7 pm. Well then again when was the lasttime I had nothing to do. 

And that concludes the first blog of the year! woohoooo!!
Farewell for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment