Wednesday, November 4, 2015

hah, the not so occasional rant is back

yo!

Once again I have had my faith slightly diminished by actions of my acquaintances. All they had to do was think of a  simple plan for a simple task, still they manage to pass it on to the next person. I know what you're going through but for mother's sake all you  had to do was think of a plan. You have had almost a week to think about. A week, and to that stump of a boy, you can't think of anything either! How are you so lazy that you can't be bothered to at least think about it? It boggles my mind how after a week, you have not moved a centimeter of where you left off, and you left off at the beginning, now you are forcing us to conjure up ideas on how to make it presentable at least to get a decent score.

What will she say about us after I covered for  your asses while you didn't do jack. I even had to lie to cover up that we'd been doing nothing for the past week. I was ready to give suggestions, ready to have a proper talk about it but, where was that? How have you and the stump manage to do this? You were given the task of supervising it, and stump in case the leedahr can't make it, it was up to you to be in leedahr's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment