Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ever wonder how a climbing plant grows?

yo!

I was astonished as to how a climbing plant grows, apparently when it grows it moves in a circular movement. It looks like its searching for something to grab onto. I personally have not sen this but I saw a video of it, can't remember the title but hey it's the internet one search from Google(other web browsers are available) and you'll find it eventually, but how does it rotate? My guess is that in a molecular structure it weights it unevenly and that causes it to move, like how when a crane must have a counter balance at the end of the long horizontal beams, well that is my guess feel free to think about that, not that anyone's actually thinking about. Ahh I miss the days when I was innocent to the world's flaws, was actually more cheerful at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment